- worksite based assessments of capacity for work relating to illness or injury
- rehabilitation to work
- preparation for returning to work
- planning and monitoring of return to work
- comprehensive planning and liaison with medical providers and insurance companies
- ergonomic assessments related to computer use, manual handling, repetitive work
Occupational Health Management - Michele Laing (National)
Whether you're an employer or self-employed, you need to make sure that everyone in your business is working in a way that optimises their health. Michele Laing is an Occupational Health Physiotherapist who offers a variety of services to ensure you and your staff stay optimally healthy and optimally productive.
Michele is based in Christchurch but happy to travel anywhere in New Zealand to help you.
Occupational Health Physiotherapist
MNZSP, Post Grad Dip Rehabilitation
Phone: 021 217 5574