careerbalance - Business Services (National)

careerbalance provides executive coaching, career transition coaching and management development training throughout New Zealand. 

My CBD office is no longer available, however I am fully operational providing on site coaching, telephone coaching or cafe coaching.

I am a qualified coach with considerable experience in HR, Consulting and Recruitment and I can help you in the following areas:

WHAT NEXT - for example if you're thinking of moving to a new city/country, changing career direction or closing down your business I can help you to ensure that your decision is balanced and achieved as smoothly as possible.

My business as usual services are also available for executive development, management training and provision of outplacement/redundancy support. 

Please visit our website for more information and to access online tools and resources.

Contact
Kathryn Jackson
Phone: 03 366 5007
Mobile: 021 122 9513
Email: kathryn@careerbalance.co.nz
Web: http://www.careerbalance.co.nz/