Lisamarie Clarke - Makeup Artist (South Island)

Lisamarie is an experienced freelance makeup artist with 14 years experience doing makeup for weddings, commercial photo shoots, film and television.

"My makeup lasted all day. Lisamarie made me look and feel amazing on my wedding day".
Tracey - Cashmere, Christchurch
"Thanks Lisamarie, I absolutely loved my makeup and had an amazing day".
Carmen, Mt Pleasant, Christchurch.
"Lisamarie knew exactly what suited me and I felt completely at ease with her".
Nicola, Rangiora.

Some of Lisamarie's clients include:
Universal Records
Kimberleys
Next Magazine
House of Travel
Postie Plus
Woman's Day Magazine
NZ Woman's Weekly
She & More Magazine
Pulp Magazine
Levis
Redken
Untouched World

Contact
Lisamarie
Mobile: 027 272 9248
Email: makeup@lisamarie.co.nz
Web: http://www.lisamarie.co.nz/