Pod Photographic - Photography (National)

Pod Photographic offers a creative boutique photography experience.

We think outside the square to create photographic artwork from your portrait sitting especially for your walls. We use local printing companies to provide you with excellent quality in your finished product. Ask about our vinyl walll stickers and wallpaper options using photographs of you and your family.

Christchurch Photographer Meredith Dyer launched Pod Photographic in February 2011 and was full steam ahead until the quake. My heart goes out to all those who have lost loved ones in this tragic disaster. I am committed to staying put and helping restore this great city. You can pitch in too by supporting our local businesses.

I will be donating a percentage of my profits to the Earthquake Appeal Fund in the next few months. You can help Christchurch by helping me!

I am prepared to travel outside of Christchurch.

Contact
Meredith Dyer
Mobile: 027 383 1272
Email: info@photopod.co.nz
Web: www.photopod.co.nz
Facebook: www.facebook.com/Pod-photographic