Kathryn Leah Payne - Fashion Designer/Couturier (International)

I am a Fashion, Accessories and Jewellery Designer based in Christchurch. Using a combination of traditional and contemporary techniques with a strong focus on handcrafted detailing and leatherwear I design beautiful and original pieces which flatter the figure and intrigue the eye.

My work has featured in many national publications and in 2010 I showed my Autumn/Winter 2011 collection “Into a Baroque Future” at New Zealand Fashion Week.

I wholesale to retailers around New Zealand and I am also available to design and make one offs including couture wedding gowns and special occasion wear. I am well known for my attention to detail, high quality finish and fit.

Contact
Kathryn Leah Payne
Mobile: 022 007 6270
Email: kat@kathrynleahpayne.com
Web: www.kathrynleahpayne.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/pages/Kathryn-Leah-Payne/133449146699269